Adverse Weather Conditions (18/02/2020)
We understand that adverse weather across the UK has caused devastating damage to homes and businesses. If your property has been affected by the recent flooding and you are concerned about your gas supply, we’ve listed some urgent actions you should take to remain safe:
- Isolate the gas supply where possible and where heating is not required use the isolation valves at the vessel
- Remove any objects that are caught or imparting a load on the vessel and that could cause movement
- Ensure your vessel is shielded from any debris or potential damage from moving objects
- Report any displaced, dislodged or damaged vessels to AvantiGas using our emergency line
- Bail out water from turrets of underground vessels and ensure they are secure and closed
For more information on emergency procedures, visit our website here www.avantigas.com/help-and-support. If you require further help, give us a call on freephone 0808 208 0000.
Delivery Timescales Update (Published 06/01/2020)
If you are on our Automated Delivery service, your delivery will be with you in good time, before you run out.
If you are on our manual delivery service, we endeavour to deliver to you between 10-15 working days.
Send us your gauge reading
Whether you’re an automated or manual customer, it’s always a good idea to send us your gauge reading, so that everything’s up to date over the winter period. Update your reading via the MyAvantiGas portal at www.myavantigas.avantigas.com or by emailing us at email@example.com