AvantiGas LTD maintains this website for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the wesbite for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content on our website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without AvantiGas written permission. Your access to and use of this website is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing our website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below. If you don't accept the below terms and conditions you may not use our website.
If you have any questions about this site or the below Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
AvantiGas LPG Terms and Conditions
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
By downloading from or using the website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.K. export and re-export control laws and regulations.
If for any reason your account was improperly charged, please contact your local AvantiGas office. The phone number and address for your local AvantiGas office is listed on your most recent AvantiGas invoice or statement.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, including the website legal and privacy statement (which is incorporated here in by reference), or this website or the use thereof, shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Information on the website, other than historical financial information, may consist of forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. These statements may differ materially from actual future events or results. For instance, factors that could cause results to differ from these statements include the rate of adoption of new technology, competitive pricing actions, and marketing programs, among others.
No Warranty. THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIAL AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Without limiting the foregoing, AvantiGas does not promise or warrant to you that any aspect of the website and system will work properly or will be available continuously. AvantiGas also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio. While AvantiGas uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the website, AVANTIGAS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Links to third party websites. Certain links in website will let you leave this website for web sites, web pages or services not operated by AvantiGas or its affiliates ("Third Party Websites"). Third party websites are not under the control of AvantiGas and AvantiGas is not responsible for the conarents of any linked third party website or any links, any changes or updates to third party websites. AvantiGas is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AvantiGas of the site.
Right to Update. AvantiGas may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this webpage. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
LIMITATIONS ON AVANTIGAS ABILITIES
Websites are never perfect, and thus AvantiGas may inadvertently use or disclose your information in ways not contemplated by our Legal & Privacy Statement or even in direct contravention of it. For example, there could be a glitch in the software that could result in an unintended disclosure, or AvantiGas might also make ad hoc use of your information in ways it can't contemplate here. AvantiGas will do its best to work with you if such situations arise, but your sole remedy in these cases is to have AvantiGas try to rectify the problem as soon as it can.
In addition, although highly unlikely, it is possible for internet transmissions containing your personal information to be intercepted by others. It is impossible for AvantiGas to ensure the privacy and security of all transmissions made to and from the Site while in transit.
AvantiGas does not control the privacy policies of the wesbites to which it provides links and you should be aware that if you click through to such a site, you will be subject to that wesbites privacy policies.
AvantiGas uses industry-standard methods of securing its database of user information, such as, if and where appropriate, firewalls and limits on who can access user information databases. However, please keep in mind that there is no such thing as perfect security on the Internet and that the facility to send emails to AvantiGas i.e. contact us, is not a secure medium and should not be used to send confidential/sensitive information.
If you would like to update or correct information previously provided to us, please contact us with your new information.
CONSENT AND CHANGES TO POLICY
Subject to the above provisions, by using our website, you consent to the collection and use of information by us. If we decide to change our privacy statement, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it.
When visiting our websites, information relating to the device you are using to browse, may be recorded in the device cookie files. This is subject to your selected preferences and can be modified at any time.
What is meant by the terms “cookies” or “trackers”?
Trackers can be stored or read, for example when visiting a website, a mobile application, installing or using software.
The term tracker may cover, in particular:
- cookies and HTTP variables, which may pass through invisible pixels or web beacons;
- “flash” cookies;
- access to device information from APIs (LocalStorage, IndexedDB, advertising IDs such as IDFA or Android ID, GPS access, etc.),
- any other identifier generated by software or operating system (serial number, MAC address, unique device identifier (IDFV), or any set of data that is used to calculate a unique fingerprint of the device (for example via a “fingerprinting” method).
For convenience, the term “cookies” will be used in this policy to cover all technologies.
Important information about consent
The storage or reading of certain cookies does not require your prior consent.
- Either because they do not process any personal data about you,
- or because they are strictly necessary for the provision of the service you are requesting.
Other types of cookies are only stored if you accept them.
What cookies do we use?
When you browse our sites, first-party cookies and third-party cookies may be installed on your devices.
- First-party cookies are set on the domains you visit. These are cookies that are necessary for the operation of the site or that improve its browsing and interactivity. They are exclusively subject to the terms of this policy.
- Third-party cookies are created, stored and used by partner companies on our behalf, for the purposes of improving the display functions of the site (operating cookies), audience measurement (analytics cookies), real-time sharing (sharing cookies) and improving advertising (advertising cookies). The issue and use of third-party cookies are subject to the “cookies” policies of these third parties.
We inform you of the purpose of the cookies of which we are aware and the means available to you to make choices with regard to these cookies.
We take the necessary steps to ensure the protection of your personal data, in particular by requesting the anonymisation of your IP address and by limiting the retention period of these cookies as much as possible, in accordance with the provisions of this policy.
4 types of cookies are stored on our websites:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site: these cookies are essential for your browsing on our websites. They allow you to maintain your connection to our sites and to secure it. Thanks to them, you can, for example, access your customer profile or ensure the items in your basket are saved. These cookies may use identifiers or Personal Data that you have previously entered and stored. Without these cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our websites. We therefore advise against deleting them.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies allow the site to function optimally. Their purpose is to ensure smooth and personalised browsing of our websites. They allow you to maintain your connection to our sites and to secure it. They are not essential for browsing but make it possible to optimise the operation of our websites, in particular the display of pages according to your preferences or your connectivity. You can object to them and delete them using your browser settings – however, your user experience may be degraded.
- Performance cookies: these cookies allow us to understand the performance of our websites and the use made of them. These cookies aim to improve the interest and quality of our services by having access to statistics relating to the volumes of traffic and the use of our websites. They also aim to detect browsing problems that may arise and improve the performance and functionality of our websites.
These cookies collect information about the pages you visit, including the number of pages viewed, the date and time, the number of visits, your activity on our websites, your frequency of return visits and in some cases, your IP address. They only process data relating to your browsing on our websites, which can be read on one of your subsequent visits.
Some of these cookies may be stored on our behalf by our partners, and in particular the VTE company, as part of the calculation of energy savings premiums that may be carried out on our site.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to offer you our offers that are best suited to your interests when you visit other sites. They also make it possible to measure the effectiveness of our offers.
The relevance of the advertising content displayed on your device can be optimised by associating the navigation information of your device on our websites with data provided from elsewhere (location information, etc.). Your refusal of these cookies has no impact on the use of our websites. Refusing them will not stop advertising, but it will be less relevant.
How long do we store cookies?
We take care to limit the retention period of cookies as much as possible, while offering you a personalised, high-quality service.
Type of cookie
Cookies necessary for the operation of the site
Your cookie preferences
On your first visit to our site, you can accept the use of all categories of cookies or set your preferences.
How to configure your browser, smartphone and software components
You can allow or refuse the storage of cookies on your device and modify this setting at any time.
If you have accepted the storage of cookies in your browser, they are stored in a dedicated area of your device.
If you refuse the storage of cookies on your device or if you delete those that are stored there, you will no longer be able to benefit from certain features that are necessary for browsing areas of our websites. If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our websites, resulting from the impossibility for us to save or consult the cookies necessary for their operation, that you have deleted or refused.
How to configure your browser
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can decide to block these cookies or ask your browser to notify you when a site tries to install a cookie on your device.
Please refer to the help menu of your browser in order to set your cookie preferences. Below are the links to the cookie settings instructions for the main browsers:
How to configure your privacy settings on your smartphone
You can decide to reset your advertising ID and change the privacy settings of your smartphone.
To configure your privacy settings:
Android system: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
Apple system: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
How to configure your analytics cookies settings
You can configure your browser to refuse third-party cookies by default. You can also decide to block only certain providers:
Google Adwords: Plug-ins are available to systematically block cookies.
YouronlineChoices tells you how to choose cookie preferences company by company:
More generally, we invite you to consult the “Vos traces” section of the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/