AvantiGas is a leading supplier delivering clean and efficient LPG and energy solutions across England, Scotland and Wales. We offer a range of energy products and service solutions including off-grid LPG bulk gas, LPG Gas Bottles, Aerosol Propellant, Biomass Renewables, and we recently launched our on-grid Mains Gas division for business customers.
We are part of UGI Corporation, a holding company that, through subsidiaries, distributes, stores, transports and markets energy products and related services. UGI is a domestic and international retail distributor of propane and butane (which are liquefied petroleum gases (“LPG”); a provider of natural gas and electric service through regulated local distribution utilities; a generator of electricity; a regional marketer of energy commodities; an owner and manager of midstream assets; and a regional provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and electrical contracting services.
AvantiGas serves business and residential customers from all sectors and walks of life, providing a professional and safe service via our network of multiple distribution centres, two in-land gas terminals and our UK-based emergency call centre that delivers 24/7 maintenance, service and aftercare.
Health and Safety
The safety of our customers, our communities, our contractors and our staff is of paramount importance to AvantiGas. We are proud to have been awarded ISO 9001 for our two Terminals, Stanlow and Mossmorran. In line with AvantiGas' Health and Safety policy, we are all committed to:
- Pursue the goal of no harm to people
- Protect the environment
- Play a leading role in promoting best practice in our industry
- Develop energy resources, products and services consistent with these aims
- Share openly information on our HSE performance
- Use material and energy efficiently to provide our products and services
- Regularly review and update our HSE policies and commitiments
- Manage HSE matters as any other critical business activity
- Promote a culture in which all AvantiGas employees share this commitment with regular training across the business
In this way we aim to have a HSE performance we can be proud of, to earn the confidence of customers, shareholders and society at large, to be a good neighbour and to contribute to sustainable development.
Interested in working for AvantiGas?
Find out about our latest job opportunities.